• >Home
  • >Students
  • >CBE Student Forms

CBE Student Forms

Undergraduate Forms - B.S. in Chemical Engineering (B.S.Ch.E.)

Catalog-Specific Forms

To find your catalog, look at the heading of your LoboTrax Degree Audit for a six digit number, starting with an academic year -- it's typically the semester you were admitted to UNM. To view older curricula for prior catalogs not listed here, please contact an academic advisor. You can access a list of curriculum changes starting 2019 here.

2019 - 2021 Catalogs

2022 Catalog

General Forms (not catalog-specific)

Shared Credit Forms


Graduate Forms - M.S. & Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering

M.S. Chemical Engineering

Ph.D. Chemical Engineering