Nick J Carroll
Phone: 505 277-2300
Centennial Engineering Center
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
Ph.D. The University of New Mexico, Chemical Engineering with Distinction, 2011
B.S. The University of New Mexico, Chemical Engineering summa cum laude, 2006
- 2016: Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- 2014-2016: Research Assistant Professor, Duke University
- 2011-2014: Postdoctoral Fellow, Harvard University
- Graduate fellow, NSF UNM/Harvard PREM, 2009, 2010.
- Graduate fellow, NSF IGERT INCBN, 2007, 2008.
- Scholarship, Border’s Group Foundation Award, 2007-2008.
- Outstanding Junior Award, UNM chemical engineering, 2005.